Saturday, August 30

Show me the foo'

This is me after my 10 mile run today! I feel good!
Oh wait... clocking the route I took was only 7.4 miles
I am a foo!!
ha ha. I totally thought the route I planned on running today would suffice for the 10 miles to go in line with my training for the Golden Leaf Half Marathon. I got to my ending destination pumped cause I actually felt good and didn't want to stab myself in the eyeball with a fork. But as I drove my route home it was only 7.4. ha ha.
I got PUNKED!

12 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

That is funny! I totally wish I was into running... I say that yet I never try... Maybe today... or not. Anyway, I admire you!

Kristen said...

You look so good!!! Even when you are making scary faces.

Natalie said...

I hate it when stuff like that happens! Those pictures are hilarious!

Lindsey said...

Wow... I've never seen you look more beautiful. I might try this running thing someday.

Ayrion said...

I haven't been on your blog for quite some time!! It is good to see you are doing well...especially that last running picture...do you practice that face?!! I would...I love funny faces!!!

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

You're A-mazing!!! A 7.4 mile run is still pretty good...you should feel good about that!! So I was wondering if you could let me know what program you are using to train for the half marathons?? I am starting up with my running again, and my goal is a half marathon early next year!! I could use your help!!! Oh and I am in SLC right now, we should totally get together for lunch!!

Becky said...

Way to go! If I ran that far I am pretty sure i would be dying at the end and in no hurry to do that again.

Jennifer Phillips said...

I showed these pictures to Seth to see if he could guess who it was, an he couldn't tell it was you untill he saw the first picture. I love making funny faces it's the best. Ps good job on keeping up on your running, I wish I could run

Jill said...

What a hillarious girl you are!! I really think you got it from me. I'm pretty funny you know.
You look so cute even when you have a goofy face!
Luf ya!

kellie said...

Way to go! I have been slacking. Nursing some injuries. Sad for me!!

Andres Bosque said...

Hey I'm digging that face. Ever heard of the Thizzelle Dance?

Staci Davies said...

Nice! hah!