Today will always be special in our family. Today is the day that James' sweet Mom passed away 2 years ago. Her memory is strong and lives on! I wish I would have been able to meet her. She was one magnificant lady. She had a beautiful voice that carried her with BYU singing group to Zimbabwe (Rodiga at the time) where she met John. They were married here in the Salt Lake temple and then lived in Rodiga until Mugabe took over power and turned it to Zimbabwe. She was a huge part of the singing group called the Cadillacs and loved to perform. She was the life of the party, always singing, making wise cracks, and making sure everyone knew she loved them. She is so beautiful and loves her family with all she has. James is such a wonderful man because of how great she is. I can't wait to meet her and talk with her one day and get to know my mother-in-law. I pray my chlidren may have her in their hearts and know of her enthusiasm about life and her family.
We love and miss you Jackie!!



3 comments:
i didn't even look at her name tag, it was awful!
You are so sweet Linds. I'm sure she was a wonderful mother and she will love to get to know you one day :)
This was so sweet. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. She was a fantastic lady! So sweet and so kind.
Post a Comment