Wednesday night we had a fun date night! We met up with James' family at the golfing range and hit a few buckets of balls. James was sweet and tried to teach me how to golf until I almost ripped his head off. I don't know why I got so frustrated so quickly, but I sat out of hitting for awhile after that. Need to control my temper. :) After we grabbed some Cafe Rio and then we went and saw Megan's horse, Nekita.
Meg braided her mane, and it goes all crimpy when taken out. Very stylish Nekita!
James did really well on her! She would listen to him and he was good at controlling where they went.
Brigham on the other hand was hillarious on the horse. He kept getting stuck at the cement wall or she would go wherever she wanted with Brig in no control.
Obviously I was no better than Brigham so Meg helped walk us around a few times.
And last but not least is Trev. He isn't a huge fan of horses so he found a wooden one that suited him just fine!
She is gorgeous!! She is so smart too, I didn't know horses were smart. She recognizes Meg and listens to her. The coolest was when Meg would have her 'canter' or 'trot'. The way you say 'trot' when talking to the horse reminds me of Doris from Finding Nemo when she is talking whale. We all then got turns riding Nekita around the stable thing bare back! 
Raquel Belle looking fabulous as always


2 comments:
LUCKY! I didn't know Megan has a horse! I want one so bad:) And I must say when you said that you ate at Cafe Rio I wanted to cry...it sounds sooo freakin good right now!
its name is netika? oh, well me and isabel decided to call it taters and gravy when megan first got it. doesnt it kinda look like mashed taters and dark gravy?????i guess megan doesnt think that isabel and i are the geniuses we are, and so she went and named it netika.:D oh well, it sounds like you had a fun time!!!!!
Post a Comment