This week has had its bitter sweet moments. I always grew up with my Grandma being far away living in Pennsylvania but I always felt as though she was around. My Dad would call her every week, I would write letters with her, and you could always feel the big amount of love she had for you. Sunday was hard. Monday felt sureal and yesterday I was fine until I talked to Grandma Stapley (James' grandma). She is so sweet and so wonderful and it some major heart strings. But since my Grandma has always lived across the country, right now I feel as though I shouldn't morn past Sunday, even though my body feels really worn out.
It is easy to forget that we really are being watched over and cared for. Thank you for all your comments and for emails and offers of help, it meant a lot to me and I appreciate you all! All day Monday James and I were on the phone calling different people and airlines trying to figure out a way I could get back east for the funeral. We finally figured out that I am able to fly out tomorrow morning until Sunday. I am grateful for the little blessings in life and for all who watch over us.
A good thing of this week is that The Hills and Making the Band 4 started. I love MTV!!
1 day ago


11 comments:
I am so glad you will be able to go out to PA, that way you can get the closure you need with the comfort of your family there.
I hate getting older, death never seemed real till the past couple of years. Seeing Grandparents and uncles die. But That hills season opener was sure great!
Oops my employee didnt sign out, that was me Paul VanOrden. Not Jake
I am glad you got to be there...
Way to find something positive! :o)
Have a good time Linds and take after that sweet dad of yours. We will thinking of you and your family. Reading this made me think of what it will be like for Kyle when his grandparents pass away. They are all back in New York.....Love ya Linds!!!
oh linds I talk to you so many times and I didn't know. I love you so much and my prayers are with you. Losing a family member is hard but you can always pull through if you give your heart to the Savior
Just thinking of you...
Dido with Ayrion...I am thinking of you :)
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma! I'm glad that you get to go to her funeral though! Just because someone lives far away doesn't mean you love them any less!
I'm so sorry for you loss Linds. Your Grandma sounds like a very special lady. I hope you and your family were able to attend the funeral. Send my condolences to your parents please. Take care of yourself babe. I love reading your posts!!
Post a Comment