My sweet sissie-in-law introduced me to Bikram Yoga. I took a yoga class in college but that does not compare to this. Megan told me that you sweat but I was thinking like a sweat when you are running, boy was I wrong. There are positions where you can just see the sweat dripping off of your face and your clothes are soaked at the end like you jumped into a pool, it's so rad! Doing this workout for 90 minutes in 105 degree heat is awesome.
You feel so refreshed after and you sleep so good! When you are doing certain poses they tell you how it is beneficial to your body and how this helps your organs and all that, isn't that so cool! If anyone is interested in coming to a class with me, let me know, you may love it or hate it! It is totally worth trying.
1 day ago


16 comments:
Will my body look like that girls? If so, I might consider taking it up! I suck at yoga though because I am possibly one of the most inflexible people in the world. I'm not working Saturday...sad.
I unfortunately cannot do the Bikram's...I feel almost claustrophobic in there! I can't do saunas for the same reason...so I have to stick with regular yoga. I do enjoy yoga though, I just wish I could enjoy Bikram's!! (oh and the bra ROCKS!!)
I love bikram yoga....its fanastic! Can't wait untill I can start to work out and get rid of this baby weight!
Hey Lindsey... I dunno if you remember me but I'm the littlest Madsen. Ring any bells?? Ha anyway I totally blog stalk while at work and came across this post. Just wondering where ya go to take these classes? And what's the pricing and all that.. Anyway just let me know when ya can. Thanks.
Its your blog stalker friend. I would love to go but, random question are you in utah? I know we are just secret blog stalking friends but I feel like I know you and would love to meet in person :)
Linds,
I would love to go with you. Next time you go on a Saturday call me!
Hey linds, yeah that was us on bengal, actually thats where my husbands parents live, I don't think your crazy either that sign was huge! Do you like livin up there?
I'll go to Yoga with you. And yes to lunch! Call me or text me or whatever-I'll email you my number.
I want in! I love regular yoga, but wow! Looks good!
You should totally make a skull covered in glitter!!! So Cute!!! All you have to do is go to Roberts and buy whats called glue for glitter. It comes in a spray paint can. You just spray your item and then sprinkle glitter on it. And then just keep spraying the glue and putting glitter wherever it is wanted. I suggest using finer glitter though because that will probably stick better. I used pretty big glitter on my pumpkins and some of the glitter still comes off. I hope this all makes sense. Have fun crafting!!!
Hey Linds! I found your blog..hope you don't mind! It was so funny...I miss ya! How are you? Your blog is adorable! Way fun pics! You are gorgeous. Hope all is well! Hope to catch up. LOVES!
k, honestly, it sounds AWFUL!! I'm sure it's well worth the benefit is has for the bod, but still... Maybe it just sounds awful because I am 9 months pregnant..haha :)
I haven't read that article on LC... Guess I should look into doing that!
I just finished doing my nightly yoga moves to loosen up my muscles before bed... this belly takes a toll on them, but yoga really helps! I don't know if I could handle the heat though... that takes guts!
I LOVE hot yoga. I am a huge supporter of how great it is for your body and how great you feel afterward. LOVE it.
eesh! i used to do bikram daily...till i got REALLY sick. you have to constantly replenish your electrolytes. be careful!
now i take a bikram class about once a season and heat my body from the inside out with ashtanga....
besides, having other people sweat on me makes me gag!
Post a Comment