Sunday, November 2

Boo!

He was a bank robber from The Presidents. I was an alligator.
Be afraid. Be very afraid!
Jon and Lindsey as a pirate and a maidenThis costume was awesome! Jeremy and Brielle as babiesThe girlies:
Lauren as Ursula, Lindsey the maiden, Laura the mobsters lady, Brielle the baby, and Amy the footall girlJames with Jeff and Bree's baby Can't forget my favorite littles...
The Monkey, The astronaut, and The witchThe alligator can jump. Woop! Woop!BOO!

11 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Happy Halloween!! Love your costumes!! Looks like you had a great one!

The Jensen's said...

Ha ha! LOVE your costumes! Hey our blog just went private and I want to send you an invite but I don't have your email. If you want to email me at:
4jensens@skyviewmail.com
I can add you real quick! Happy Halloween!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

Love the costumes!!!! Little brady was a vampire, edward of course!! So about that duet...I am so sorry i have been so busy!! volleyball is almost over so them we can talk more about it!!

Lindsey said...

Too cute! I love the alligator. You are very scary indeed. I am in the process of posting our costumes so check today!

chel wakley said...

Hi blogging friend. Is Lindsey's maiden name Burt? The maiden in your pics?

Nikki said...

LOVE your costume!!!! You two look great!!! ......... I think I will go upstairs and have me some "evil" fudge

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Holy rad costumes! You guys really committed to Halloween, and that is awesome.

Emily said...

You nerd!! Way to go all out. I would expect nothing less from you - awesome.

Hollie said...

Lindsey!!!! in that first picture I though James was holding your leg! You can jump, holy cow!

Next weekend is going to be a blast! Can't wait to see you guys!

Spencer and Kealia said...

awesome costume linds! you guys are so much fun!

Heath said...

Hey, I'm scared! I love this, doing the rounds on everyone's Halloween costumes. I feel like we all trick or treated together!