I may make my blog private soon. I haven't fully decided. I have mostly everyone's email address, but if you feel like you want to view my blog then leave your email. When I go private I am not going to announce it ... I am just going to do it. Lately I have felt uncomfortable with certain people looking at my blog and knowing my biznass. There was a news story about blogs and identity safety and this raises my concern even more. That is my thinking on privacy.
Yesterday was exhilarting! Being able to vote was awesome. I walked out of voting filled with emotion for all the freedoms we have. I followed the news and media a lot with this election and I didn't agree with how the media represented this race and favored the one cadidate. I hate all the slandering and be-littling elections bring. I feel like the other candidate would have been great! But the election is over and someone else won. I will this... it will be exciting to see where our country goes with this new president of ours. I think it is great we have overcome our odds of a racial society and that all men can dream to be whatever they so do please. My heart was softened about our new president this morning when on the news they showed a clip of a man in Harlem after he heard the news of our new president elect and he said, 'Now when my son asks me if he can be anything he dreams of, I can proudly say YES'. I thought that was sweet. I just pray he may keep close to God and his head on straight to keep our country as wonderful as it is. I love America!
1 day ago


27 comments:
Hey Linds -
I forgot to email you. My email is emilyharestad@gmail.com.
Have a great day.
Your awesome Linds...I love your positive outlook on life, particularly the election! This world needs more of you :)
Of course I want to still look at your blog! Here's my email, cause I dont' know if you have it....
karleeburton at hotmail dot com
I agree with your view on the media and their contributions to our President-elect. I also agree that it will be interesting to see where we go from here. I'm sure you already know, but lindseyjgraham@hotmail.com. I read the same article about the blog safety and it freaked me out.
Hi Linds! It's been awhile! I found your blog through Karlee's and thought I'd say hi. Email me at kimchristenson@gmail.com and I'll invite you to our blog so we can keep in touch!
-Kim Christenson (used to be Cone)
Would you mind sending me the link to that blog safetly article?? I'd like to hear what it has to say...
I too would like the link to the blog safety site. I have a sitemeter on my site, but I don't feel like it does very much. .If you do decide to go private will you e-mail me at danniellestark@yahoo instead of the e-mail address you have for me? Thanks so much!! Can't wait to see everyone!!
Love your Halloween stuff and It looks like you had fun. I love you girl
We love reading your blog, so keep us in the loop!
camille.tanner@gmail.com
wow! I may start thinking to go private as well! Yikes! rene_ica@hotmail.com! I love to see how you are and vice versa hopefully! Thanks for the heads-up on an informative article.
Hey Linds! I love your blog and all of your posts - they're so much fun to read about! My e-mail address is dancingmonkee18@yahoo.com I totally understand you going private - I'm going to also. Hope life if well!
~Brittney
ahhh Linds you are so cute, sweet, and smart.... you are great!!! I can't wait for you to be a mom one day because you have so much good in you to pass on!!! Love ya!!! boogsandsnooks@comcast.net
Hey Lindsey: Thanks for being so positive about life. You help me to keep things in perspective. My email address is my first and last name at gmail. Sorry for not writing it out. I feel uncomfortable doing it on blogs....call me crazy, but it's why we went private in the first place!
Anyway, I love reading your blog. It really brightens my day!
here is my e mail. brdy102@yahoo.com Love ya!!!
Don't forget your new friend..
chelcram@msn.com
Thank you for the invite, I totally would except I can't this mouth. One of my co-workers is going out of twon which means I'll be working full time till she comes back & I know once I get home all I will want to do is spend time with Vanessa & CJ. I feel like I hardly see them on long days like that. But maybe next month if you are still down. See I have a month pass so once I go once, I gotta take advantage & do the whole month. Thanks again though.
I love reading up on your life. It's always fun to see people from high school doing so well. My email is LaurenRicci@allstate.com if you want me to keep reading :-)
Have a great day!
Oh, and P.S. I stole your Thought You Would Like to Know because I thought it was so dang cute!
Everyone is going private now... don't forget to add me!!!
stepher333 at hotmail dot com
By the way... way cute halloween costumes!!!
Yes, it was the safety factor. All that stalker stuff was starting to freak me out and that is why I didn't wait to gather emails and just created a new blog. No, I didn't hear that they kicked Dr. Haun off, why did they? I can't wait for tonights episode.
Yes, it was the safety factor. All that stalker stuff was starting to freak me out and that is why I didn't wait to gather emails and just created a new blog. No, I didn't hear that they kicked Dr. Haun off, why did they? I can't wait for tonights episode.
Well now you have scared me! Since I want to continue reading about your "biznass", my email is ashchambersATGMAILDOTCOM
Unless I'm one of those weirdos you're trying to get away from.
brandybarnett@gmail.com
You can't leave me out Lindsay. becky.bateman@gmail.com
put me on the list! meganwesthoff@gmail.com
jandkmendenhall@hotmail.com
Hey Linds,
For some reason I thought your blog went private awhile ago. I'd love to still keep up with yours. I'm pretty sure you have my email with the cloggers. If not, leave me a comment and I'll give it to you. By the way, the BYU/Airforce game was so fun! I didn't know you were there to. We live in Colorado Springs, and were way excited to go to it. Oh, last thing. I love gossip girls too! Trashy, but great!
HEY! I hope i can still see your stuff when you go private...love me! mikehanks9@yahoo.com
Post a Comment