Today is the greatest day of both of our lives! {James totally would say that, I mean how could he not?! :) } We were married today and it has been one wonderful year. The year has flown by! We have learned a lot about each other, and I can't wait to learn more. I love the peace and comfort our marriage brings to our lives, and more importantly, someone to snuggle with everynight before sleeptime. {snuggle happens whether the other half doesn't always want to! But secretly I know he loves it!} I couldn't have chosen anyone better to spend my life with, my dreams with, and my crying with. Poor Jamesy, didn't realize the emotional little bug he married! So if you are wanting to get us a gift... send him a box of Kleenex (with the lotion, of course, only the best for my number #1).
Here is to us!
A great year of loving, learning, growing, sharing, and enjoying!
Not to mention fun, adventures, and memories!!!



14 comments:
Congratulations! I love you guys! It was fun talking to you last night...have fun on your island getaway!
congrats!!!! One year that is so crazy!!! Love ya!!
Congrats! I can't believe a year has already gone by!
Congrats Linds.
Every year just gets better, in there own way. Love ya.
Hillari
To your anniversary...here,here!
Congrats!! You guys are so cute together! Have fun on your trip! =]
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!! We are glad that you got married too. We love that you are one of us now!!!
Congrats on the Year mark! Happy Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it has already been a year! So fun!! Miss ya girl!
Congrats!!! Just wait till the years start flying by. Time goes so fast!
Happy anniversary!! Time flies eh? Don't take it the wrong way - but I still remember you as a 12 year old - hard to picture you married sometimes!! Congrats!
They say the first year is the hardest, I don't know if I agree, but congrats on making it through either way! Love you linds!
So much fun!! I remember our 1 year too!! now we are going on 6 years in November!!! Funny story: When I was prego with my son, we both forgot our anniversary!! It was so funny!!!! For me I could blame it on me being prego, but for him he had no reason other then I forgot!! :)
I can't believe it's already been a year. Happy Anniversary (late)!! Sounds like you have some fun plans (not that you sicko).
Whoever said that the first yr is the hardest was lying I think that that person must have been pessemestic. Congrats, crazy how fast time flies by huh??
Post a Comment