I am SO excited that winter is SO close!!
I love the fall and the crispness in the morning, the warm afternoons,
and the cold nights.
I love winter with the gray sky, the snow, and
wearing cute warm clothes!
Is it bad that I got really excited this morning to hear the weather man say it wont get warmer than 48?!
Bring on James' birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas,
Valentines Day and most importantly my half birthday!!


6 comments:
I think you are just delirious by the fact that you'll be somewhere REALLY warm tomorrow? Right?
Girl, you crazy. Do you love to drive in the snow, too? I do agree about the cute warm clothes. But I'm pretty sure I live in the wrong state.... because other than on Christmas, the snow can go!
You should move to Canada- it is a biting 32 degrees today!
"most importantly my half birthday!!" HA!
I get excited in the fall, too! And it definitely has something to do with the fact that fall/winter clothes are far more fun to wear.
I am disappointed by you Linds. Seriously, you love winter? I mean there are good things, but I'm much more of a warm weather person. I agree with Julie. You are in the Caymans, so what does cold weather mean to you right now? Have fun!
Yay, I am so excited too! I better live it up this winter, since next winter I'll be wishin' I were here and not in Nebraska freezing my booty off! Have such a fun time on your trip and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment