Thursday, October 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNKY HUNK!!

Happy 26th Birthday Sexy Man!!
Here is a radical list about you that explains why you are #1:
1. You are HOT!!
2. You have a sexy smile
3. You are mischevious
4. You always work hard
5. You chose me
6. You are a Momma's boy
7. You love your family
8. You have a big caring heart
9. You are passionate about life
10. You don't let the little stuff bog you down
11. You make funny pet names for me
12. You are nice
13. You are sarcastic
14. You support everyone in their dreams
15. You believe in people
16. You give incredible hugs
17. Your kisses make me melt
18. You love my family
19. You put your mind to something and follow through with it
20. You are patient
21. You are fun!!
22. You are a calming spirit to my soul
23. You always say such nice things about everyone
24. You are loyal
25. You are not afraid of life
26. You are who you are and you don't let anything waver that

I hope this year brings tons of happiness and may your dreams come true,
because you my dear deserve only the best there is!
I love you Jamesy!!

5 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

You've been tagged!!!

Spencer and Kealia said...

i agree... sexy smile! and i'm so jealous about the cayman islands!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday James!!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute post linds! Hope you had a great B day James!

Ayrion said...

You sound like you are doing WELL!!! I haven't got on your blog for soooooo long....I am so glad you are so happy and I love hearing when you are! Girl you RoCk and I love you tons! We got to get together soon! You ditched so next time I might just have to SuPrIsE...you! Love ya girl!