Wednesday, October 22

The Cayman Islands

We are home from a wonderful trip!! We were able to spend a week on the Grand Cayman Island and bask in all it's beauty! We celebrated our anniversary and James' birthday while we were there. The island is beautiful. It is green and lush and absolutely amazing!

Jumping pictures are always amazing
We did a sting ray excursion. I got in and touched one, freaked out cause they were EVERYWHERE, and had to have James carry me to the ladder so I could get out. But James loved it! Held it and kissed it for 7 years of good luck.
The man who runs the post office (it is out of his house) took some coconuts down from the tree for us and used his MACHEDE to let us drink it's yummy juices
We went to Hell
Rented scootersCelebrated James' birthday by eating at Portofino'sJames and his birthday cakeOh this... just the view from our door of our condoSaying goodbye to the lovely Caymans

Oh but we will be back, and soon we hope! We have discussed moving there, so if you need a vacation you should come down and visit us! Relaxing ... warm ... and FUN, it was a great trip!

9 comments:

Meredith said...

It sounds like you had an amazing time! We will for sure visit if you move there...heck, we'd visit you anywhere. We love you that much!

Lindsey said...

Its sooooo beautiful! I hate having to leave places like that! I'm glad you guys had a good time, and Congrats on the anniversary!

Andrea said...

How FUN. im gonna be very jealous if you move there. it looks absolutely beautiful. looks like you all had a great time.

Lindsey said...

You should definitely move there. Actually, I should definitely move there. I'm already hating the cold weather and that makes me realize I need sunshine and beaches. I'm glad you had fun and I miss you. P.S. Three weeks in a row you are not working? I think I'm going crazy!!!!

Shae said...

I am so freakin jealous right now! It looks like you guys had a blast! I would love to go to lunch! So many stories to tell you. So much has changed in the last couple of mounths. I work graveyards so you tell me what day is good and we'll go from there. Love you girl! FYI you look great!!

Leah and Mike said...

SO FUN!!! I'm glad you had such a fun 1st anniversary. It looks so beautiful and relaxing. Congrats on making it one whole year :)

Stacy said...

I love Grand Cayman! It is so beautiful there! Looks like you had fun!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

You guys look so cute and tan. Makes me want to vacation... especially the fact you guys rode scooters!

Julie said...

What a fun trip. Great pictures. Love the jumping one. Oh and the view from your condo...HATE YOU! j/k. I'm sure it was hard to come home.