Friday, October 24

Sigh... it's fantastic

This is my new all time favorite book! Raquel recommended this good read and I must do the same. When you pick up this book you may get discouraged cause it is a little thick, but you will be happy it is long cause you never want it to end! I highly recommend anyone looking for a good book to go pick up this beauty!

7 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

I'll definitely have to read this one! Awesome pictures from your trip. You are so beautiful. Loved talkin to you last night. Miss you and see you soon!!!

sTaCiE said...

Hey hun, you look like you have been having tons of fun! You look so awesome! Your dang cute in your swimsuit! i'll have to read that book,

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I love good reads! I'm "holla-ing back". I can go to lunch anyday. Just call or text me!

Burt Bunch said...

Thanks for the goodread suggestions! I am currently reading the Anita Stansfield series and absolutely love it, can't put it down!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

It sounds like you had fun!! We stopped there when we went on our cruise! Loved sting ray city!!

Heath said...

DONE!!!! I'm buying it today! Ok maybe sometime this week! I need a good read!

Oh and good job on the surprise party, you good wif-e you!

Julie said...

Love a good book recommendation. I'll have to pick this one up. Thanks!