Your hair is brown! I love it! It looks way cute on you!!
Oh, I'd love to invite you to read my blog! What's your e-mail address so I can? Mine is dancingmonkee18@yahoo.com. Just drop me a line and I'll add you! Love ya girl!
Very cute. I went brown a few years ago and LOVED IT! I also found that people treat you differently...let me know if you run into that as well. Anyway, it makes your eyes pop out like crazy! Very fun.
Oh Lindsey, how I miss hanging out with you!! Seeing your halloween pictures, I couldn't help but think of Halloween in Provo! So Fun! You are definately a fun spunky girl to hang out with, I love the Alligator can jump pic, it made me laugh my head off! I love the new hair do! very cute! You are one foxy lady! Miss ya girl!
I LOVE it!!!! I was looking at Trish's hair at Syd's party thinking how I need her to do my hair..... I am not brave enough for change...you look GREAT!!!!
Whoa, you have lots of comments. It looks really cute! I think it's a braver change to go dark than it is to go blonde, so way to be brave. It paid off!
Holy Freaking Hottie. It is beautiful. I hope you love it cause it really suits you well. You look amazingly gorgeous. What a fun change for the cold season! LOVE IT.
25 comments:
Your hair is brown! I love it! It looks way cute on you!!
Oh, I'd love to invite you to read my blog! What's your e-mail address so I can? Mine is dancingmonkee18@yahoo.com. Just drop me a line and I'll add you! Love ya girl!
I love your hair!! It looks really cute. Have you ever had dark hair before?
It looks way cute! It totally looks natural on you! Way to be daring!
WOW...you were a hot blonde...but now you're just a SEXY Brunette!!!
Gosh, you look great both colors! Not a lot of people can pull that off! Looks cute Linds.
You look totally HOT! I love the brown on you!
I LOVE it!!! What a fun change. Can't wait to see you. I love Trishy's hair too. miss you!
Linds you are smokin! I've always wanted to go brunette! You look like a natural! It really makes your beautiful blue eyes POP!
Linds you did it! I'm glad you went for it, looks sooooo good! That is a fun change!
So cute!! I agree, you look great as a blonde and as a brunette.
ok, so i'm just going to reiterate what everyone else has said but you look HOTT!!! i heart it lots.
WOW! I have never see you with brunette hair!!! I LOVE IT! SO FUN! GORGEOUS!
Very cute. I went brown a few years ago and LOVED IT! I also found that people treat you differently...let me know if you run into that as well. Anyway, it makes your eyes pop out like crazy! Very fun.
Dark is your color, it looks really good
Oh Lindsey, how I miss hanging out with you!! Seeing your halloween pictures, I couldn't help but think of Halloween in Provo! So Fun! You are definately a fun spunky girl to hang out with, I love the Alligator can jump pic, it made me laugh my head off! I love the new hair do! very cute! You are one foxy lady! Miss ya girl!
You look great! I love the new color, what a fun change!
I LOVE it!!!! I was looking at Trish's hair at Syd's party thinking how I need her to do my hair..... I am not brave enough for change...you look GREAT!!!!
What a babe! I love it. It's almost tempted me to go dark. I don't think I'm brave enough. Trish did a great job.
LOVE it. I got your email. I will totally try to get back to you tomorrow.
Sorry, I am a loser.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!
Wowser! I love the brown. Trish rocks! Changing hair color is one of those true pleasures in life.
Whoa, you have lots of comments. It looks really cute! I think it's a braver change to go dark than it is to go blonde, so way to be brave. It paid off!
Holy Freaking Hottie. It is beautiful. I hope you love it cause it really suits you well. You look amazingly gorgeous. What a fun change for the cold season! LOVE IT.
Your a beautiful brunette! It looks so good!! Change is always fun!
You did it! Good for you! I love it!!! I loved spending time with you last week. Hopefullly it will happen again soon!
Post a Comment