Monday, November 10

I AM

I AM
Woman
Wife
Strong
Dreamer
Joyous
Believer
I Believe In
Faith
Love
Miracles
Good Hearts of Others
Strong Will
I'm Grateful For
My husband
Healthy Body
An Open Mind
A Big Heart
Family
Friends
I'm OverJoyed By
Love
Exercise
Family
Cleaning
Giving
Food
I'm Inspired By
The Gospel
Courageous People
Everyday Heroes
Examples of Others
Legacies of Faith
Someday I Wish To
Be a Mom
Learn to Sew
Be a Great Cook
Achieve all mine and James' dreams
Have a Garden
And I tag:
Lacy, Brittany, Aly, Meri, Carly, Cambria, Mindi, Shalene, Natalie, and Chel

6 comments:

chel wakley said...

p.s. I love love your new hair color.

Nikki said...

love this....love love love it!!

Stef said...

Lindsey it is sooooo fun to find you on here! I hope you are good! I love ya cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay, it's Carli from clogging! I came across your blog from Ayrion's and I wanted to leave you a comment. Your hair looks DARLING dark, it really does bring out your blue eyes. Are you clogging up in Morgan? When I met your mom at Good Things Utah she said you didn't know if you were going to. You are more than welcome to check out my blog. Take care!

chel wakley said...

hey girlie. My boss and I designed them. They turned out adorable right. The price is going to be around 15-20 and I have 2 small, 5 med, 1 large, 3 x-large all in the same shirt. They are black short sleeves that are tight fitting and you could wear a white LS underneath. Let me know if you are interested. They are going SUPER fast and I would want to make sure you could all match.

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

oh man, I totally forgot you were private...I didn't see this until now. I will TRY and do this tag, I have been taged so many times and have never done it...but for YOU I will do it!! *in due time of course ;)