Saturday, November 15

Oh ya baby!

This weekend will be full of
Cheering
Playing
Laughing
Eating
and...

A Mighty WIN
Go mighty Cougs!! Can't wait till we cream Air Force!

**This post is for you Aly! Aly loves the Cougs!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Go cougars! next weekend will be even better, when we cream the utes! :)
By the way I love your new look!!!

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

OHHHHH so so funny!! You are very cute, but such a LIAR!! I can only bleed RED my love...so GO UTES!!

Although, I have NO doubt the cougs will take home a win THIS week...it's next week I think you should worry about!!

Love ya girl!

Karlee Turner said...

Just wanted to say that I took your reading recommendation on that princess book, started it yesterday...and LOVED it! I had the hardest time putting it down to go to sleep last night..and not much keeps me from sleeping! So thank you to you!

Burt Bunch said...

Yeah, go Cougars! Ryan's wearing his BYU t-shirts to class all week, I just hope he doesn't get jumped!