I am not ashamed by the least, in fact I can proudly say that I LOVE TV!
It's my way to relax.
It's my way to enjoy.
It's my way for something to entertain me.
Here are some of my favorites...

90210
James and I both love this one!
Witty and just oh so good!

I could not love Grey's more than I do.
It has my heart.

I am a newbie to Gossip Girl.
So many twists and turns, it always has me glued

Paris Hilton's My New BFF
Before you judge me, well I don't care if you do
I think this show is funny and crazy and secretly I know I could win if I were on it!

Last and certainly not least... my girls on The Hills.
It would be so much better without Heidi and Spencer. yuck.
What are your favorite shows?!


19 comments:
Hey Linds, it's Carli from clogging. I totally have watched Paris Hilton's my new BFF too! My husband has no idea, but I'm sure he would make fun of me if he found out! Your hair looks darling brown by the way, it really does bring out your blue eyes! Are you clogging this year? You can totally check out my blog and keep in touch if you have time. Take care. :)
I am too a Hills lover, can't miss a week. But I agree it would be better without spencer and heidi. I used to love Greys. I don't love it as much and it makes me sad. My boss usually fills me on on what happens and I don't watch it. But I do love LOVE Ellen, and I secretly watch Paris Hilton my new BFF and girl I bet I could beat you. But it is so funnny.
MacGyver, Knight Rider, Quantum Leap, Iron Chef America, Man vs. Wild, Mr. Belvedere, Charles in Charge, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bronco Mendenhall coaches show (great storyline), 24, ER, Dinner Impossible...to name a few.
Thanks for the input on Bikram Yoga! Hopefully I'll have some experiences to post about soon!
A girl after my own heart!! I am in love with Gossip Girl, 90210, The Hills, Privileged, Gillmore Girls(re-runs), ANTM (hate Tyra, love the photos), Bachelor, I could go on for days!!!
OMG. I love Paris Hilton's My New BFF. I seriously love it. And The Hills!!! I cannot wait for Mondy when LC hooks up with Justin Bobby. Or so we think...dum dum dum.
I love that I am not the only one addicted to TV. I love all those shows except Paris Hilton's new BFF but that's only because I haven't watched it. I also enjoy Mad Men, The Office, Dirty Sexy Money and CSI! I really could live in my bed with a TV and I would be a happy camper :-)
P.S. I love your brown hair! It's SO cute! You look amazing and happy! I am so thrilled for you!
90210 is totally my guilty pleasure these days. I also love Lipstick Jungle and Brothers & Sisters.
Todd: You are so much like Jeff, its frightening!
AHHHH MY FAVORITE 90210 YES I LOVE WATCHING IT I STILL WATCH THE OLD ONES ON SOAPNET, IF YOU DONT HAVE IT GET IT ITS LOVELY. ONE TREE HILL AND THE O.C. ARE ON THERE TOO LOVE EM', GREYS NOT THAT MUCH ANYMORE, PARIS HILTONS MY NEW BFF, I WATCHED AN EPISODE AFTER YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT, THE HILLS "A GIRLS BEST FRIEND" YES, GOSSIP GIRL I WATCH WHEN I CAN LOVE IT, UM YEAH WE PRETTY MUCH WATCH THE SAME ONES.........
We could totally be TV buddies. You could move up here and make it work... not too hard right? See you next week! Oh, but you did forget a few good ones: House, So You Think You Can Dance Canada (lucky me- I get 2 versions this year), America's Next Top Model, and How I Met Your Mother.
I love 90210, Grey's, Privileged, Reba(reruns) and so many others. I love tv, it is relaxing and gets your mind off of all the crazyness of the world.
We, too, watch and love TV (too much). DVR has ruined me because it's so easy to keep up with shows with it! We have lots of shows, but yy FAVORITE is Intervention on A&E. It makes me cry everytime!
I think you have inspired me to start on the Gossip Girls road, though. I've never seen it.
Hey, I was blog hopping through my friend's blog, and clicked on yours from Veva's page....anyways, i love all those shows, it was like with each show you listed I was like...me too! Especially the Paris Hilton show, and funny cause I think i could win it too:) Anyways, I was kinda surprised you don't watch America's Next Top Model...that would be the only show I could add to your list:) Real fun!
For sure HEROES and of course, The Office... Spencer and I are getting into Arrested Development, I think you and James might enjoy it as well! Pretty funny! xo
dude...
I love all of these shows too!!! My fave is GG for sure, I LOVE the style! I want to be Blair Waldorff, I wish I had places to wear clothes like here!!!
oh and ps...
i don't work at Bliss anymore, but here's Cassi's number to ask her about clogging classes
910-6910
90210, ANTM, FRINGE!!! (crazy but I'm addicted. Watch it!!!), Gossip Girl, Amazing Race, Lipstick Jungle, Smallville, Heroes, the Office, anything else that is good!!! p.s. I hope you don't mind me randomly commenting on your blog... :)
I was bummed 90210 wont be on til January :) and i really think you could win and be Paris Hilton's B.F. too!
Post a Comment