First I am deeply sadened that I did not put one of my favorite shows on my list of TV shows. It all honesty I have many I watch and believe you and me, DVR is my best true friend! 
America's Next Top Model
I absolutely love ANTM! I watch the marathons when they are on and love Tyra and everything it has to offer. I am sorry to those that thought I was not a fan, for I AM a fan!!
And ....

GO COUGARS!!


7 comments:
yessss! for america's next top model! and go BYU! i remember in HS when our vice principle (don't remember his name) was totally heckling you in our english class about Utah beating the Y! so funny! xoxo
NOW that is better...I now understand who you are cheering for!! You totally crack me up! You're awesome!!
GOOOO UTES!
your so funny!
ha ha ha ......go utah!!!!
Linds!!! This is Cori, I found you through Cambria's blog. How the heck are you??
What was that about the game? WHO WON? GO UTES!!!
I agree with both of your statements. That's all I have to say about that. :)
Post a Comment