Seriously, you LOVED it? Did you laugh hysterically like we did over the way over done cheesy parts?
I really did. The fact with me is I enjoy cheesey. I just like to be entertained. And yes... some part did give me some nerdy chills! :)
im going to see it tonight, even though i havent read the books, from what ive heard it sounds interesting, im excited to see it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Seriously, you LOVED it? Did you laugh hysterically like we did over the way over done cheesy parts?
I really did. The fact with me is I enjoy cheesey. I just like to be entertained. And yes... some part did give me some nerdy chills! :)
im going to see it tonight, even though i havent read the books, from what ive heard it sounds interesting, im excited to see it.
Post a Comment