I have a confession
I feel like if I don't share it I may just EXPLODE!
I am completely
and utterly
in LOVE with
These candies are the vain of my existence
I loose all self control
But they are so yummy
especially after you've held them for a little
and they slightly melt
I love you dear Peanut M&Ms


8 comments:
Mmmmm.... Yes, I agree. :) And of course if you get fired you can come live with me! If you enjoy the dorm life that is... :)
I love those too. I bought a huge bag of them a few weeks ago and didn't share with anyone!
I'm more of a peanut butter or plain girl, but I do enjoy the occasional peanut here and there. I'm glad other people have love affairs with food like I do.
Amen to that, sista!!!
pretty sure those are my favorite.
Linds, you crack me up. I definitely love peanut ones, but my fave are peanut butter ones!
DUNFORD DONUTS!!! That is my weakness.
WOW!!! AM I SHOCKED! And thrilled....now you can share myjoy in loving peanut butter! I'm sure thats a step a way. They are delish though huh?!!!
Post a Comment