I found some new blogs recently
of people that I knew in high school
It is awesome to see them so happy and to be living their life
But do I say anything? Do I say hi?
What would you do?!
To say the least I would love to say
'It is good to see you are doing well! Just wanted to say hi'
Is that creepy?
What are the rules for blog stalking...
Talk to me.



12 comments:
Oh Linds! That is a good question! I have the same problem! When you get some feed back let me know! Love ya!
i dont think it should be called blog stalking. ur just browsing blogs. The profiles that are public obviously dont mind anyone seeing their blog or they would make them private. so say hi or give your opinion. i know i have at times.
I say it is fair as long as you put a comment... that way they know that you are stalking them. I agree with the public thing- they would have it private if it bothered them!
I think if you want to say something you definitely should! I was really nervous to let both you and Tamara know that I was "stalking" your blogs, because I hadn't seen either one of you for so long! But I'm so glad that I did now! I love that I'm back in contact with you cute girls!
But on the other hand, I don't think you HAVE to say anything either! Everyone does a little blog stalking!
As for me, I wish the people that looked at my blog would comment more often, whether I know them of not.
Hey if you didn't comment on my blog i wouldn't have been keeping in touch with you like we are! :( that would be so sad, so i say leave a comment i love it when people find me!! Isn't it kinda why we have blogs, to keep in touch with family and old friends!!
I agree with leaving a comment. If it creeps them out, the next time you go to their blog, it will be private. Otherwise, they will probably be excited to hear from you and have possibly been stalking your blog too!
I love getting comments from old friends! If people didn't browse I wouldn't have found you! I only went private cause I didn't want crazy nut jobs looking at pictures of my kids. Sad they have to ruin all the fun!
Linds, I totally stalked you, but I said hi!!
I know I love it when people say hi to me after not seeing them in years... I concur with the above... They'd have it private if they minded! You're too cute!
LOL...i love this... i think this all the time. I usually say hi but there are some that I think would be weirded out that i am looking at their blog LOL!
lol glad to know I"m not the only one with this problem! I love blog stalking you! :) You are so happy and I love your posts :)
Post a Comment