Friday night was so awesome!We were able to go on a date with my parents
to Olive Garden and to the Christmas Concert
by the Mormon Tabernacle and the Orchestra
The night was such a good time!
We are glad we got to experience it with my wonderful parents!
The best part of the night was when the Prophet walked into the Conference Center. The whole center of 23,000 stood and became instantly quiet. I have been at the Conference Center when the Prophet walks in before and I am not discounting the other times, but this time was really special for me. The spirit was so strong and you could feel the joy all around you. I am so grateful for this Gospel and for the wonderful spirit that comes along with it. The Christmas Concert was incredible and their special guest Brian Stokes Mitchel an amazing voice.
I love Christmas!!


6 comments:
Oh Linds! I love Christmas too! And you are such my favorite person. I am happy you had such a good night and I can't wait to see you next weekend! Woop Woop!!!
I am so jealous!! I tried to get tickets but wasn't lucky enough! I am glad you guys got to go though.
Thanks for sharing that Lindsey, just reading that gave me chills!
I'm glad you had fun... we went last night and it was amazing! That singer really did have an awesome voice!
You and your new brown hair...I almost didn't recognize that was you in the picture!! Maybe its because I haven't seen you in person...like forever! :) lunch seriously?!
you were there? so was i! i was one of the dancers! it was so fun! wasn't the concert so amazing? i'm glad you enjoyed it as much as i did!
Post a Comment