We had to do a picture trying to be Charlie's Angels
Cause that's what we did in middle school
I sorta get nerdy chills looking at it.
Ah... the good times!
We missed those who couldn't come!
My sweet cousin Jamie and I
Every year we have a Christmas party at my Grandpa & Grandpa's
earlier than Christmas so we can see all of the family.
We had a fun time
Eating
Laughing
And doing the famous gift exchange
(It gets a little intense)
I had to include a picture of my wonderful SIL Trish
She is so incredible and works so hard
And is amazing at all she does
We love her so much and
are so grateful to have someone
as fabulous as her in our lives!
Every year we have a Christmas party at my Grandpa & Grandpa's
earlier than Christmas so we can see all of the family.
We had a fun time
Eating
Laughing
And doing the famous gift exchange
(It gets a little intense)
She is so incredible and works so hard
And is amazing at all she does
We love her so much and
are so grateful to have someone
as fabulous as her in our lives!


13 comments:
I don't get your due in march comment. are you pregnant??? If you are i want a phone call. love ya
HA HA HA!! NO!! I AM NOT PREGNANT!! Funny.. but no! :)
You should have told Jenna and Jen to wear a black shirt and blue jeans then you guys would have all matched! Ha ha... Looks like you girls had fun!
Umm yeah, let me clarify that the only reason we took that picture was because we thought we were so cool in middle school when we did that. I definitely am feeling the chills. We do look pretty uncomfortable. It was so fun to see everyone! Thanks for organizing everything Linds.
I'm so sad I missed it! You guys look awesome. And I'm not even being sarcastic.
Did you down some beverages from the cold closet at Grandma's?
Cute pictures!!! Trish is great BTW I am glad I have gotten the chance to know her! You have an AWESOME family Linds!!!
When I first pulled up that picture I was thinking "seriously, they took a picture like that? Jeez, I can't miss a party again cause all my friends revert back to dorks when I am not there!" :) But really I am sad I missed the party!
Fun friends! I love good friends. And I love your hair! So cute!
You are all too cute! I love the pics! HAppy Holidays Lins...LOVE YA!
Oh, I dread taking pics, esp. when preggo, but it was such a fun night! I am so glad we were able to get together, thanks for making it happen!
cute pictures linds! I miss ya.Seems like you're havin a good December:) talk to you soon!
That really was fun! I always look forward to the annual Hartmann Christmas Party! It would be nice for all of us to get together more than once a year. Don't you think?
Cam
Post a Comment