I am upset.
I love The Hils
I know they are staged
but
COME ON!!
Heidi looked at the camera at least 3 times
I despise Spencer
He is mean and melicious
I am coming to the point where I
don't know if I can watch anymore
GASP!!!
What is a girl to do?
I love The Hils
I know they are staged
but
COME ON!!
Heidi looked at the camera at least 3 times
I despise Spencer
He is mean and melicious
I am coming to the point where I
don't know if I can watch anymore
GASP!!!
What is a girl to do?


4 comments:
Don't tell me don't tell me, I have not watched this weeks yet. I am dying to see it. I keep saying every week I can't watch it anymore. But how can you not? I still tune in every week.
I definitely wish they would kick those two off. Atleast Whitney has her own show now, maybe that will be good.
Linds... I am also obsessed so don't worry! I can't believe Spencer pratically tricked Heidi into getting married!
Yeah, that show is totally lame. They have to make up stuff, to get things going on it. Well, you probably won't be missing anything, if you stop watching it.
Post a Comment