Wednesday, December 17

i LOVE christmas

i truly LOVE Christmas! I love this time of year.
i LOVE the snow.
i LOVE the cold.
i LOVE how merry and joyous everyone is.
i LOVE to GIVE!
i love that James loves Christmas.
i LOVE that I have him to share this fabulous season with.
i LOVE how people are so generous
and give to those who are in need.
i LOVE how people seem more happy and in love
than they do in February
Tis the season!

i hope you all are having a FANTASTIC December!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

5 comments:

Jade and Michael said...

Hey Lindsey - it's been a while. I ran into Denny the other day at Costco. I forgot to ask him how Joyce is doing... How is she? And you and James?

Heidi said...

First of all, I love your "Rad Reflections." Nothing but love for that phrase.

I am so on board with you in loving having someone to spend the holidays with. Yay for love for all these things.... we need more people that are appreciative about every aspect of the most important holiday of the year. Thank you for being thankful for even the freezing weather!

Karlee Turner said...

I'm with you...I LOVE Christmas! Its such a fun time of year!
Ok, about the cookies...the recipe is really good, and I followed it to a T except for I really would be more like 1 1/2 teaspoons of mint extract (but I LOVE mint, so maybe that's just my personal preference), and I didn't freeze the batter after I rolled it out (just after I cut out the cookies). I also think I would have liked them even more if I dipped them in milk chocolate, so maybe try both white and milk! They do take a couple hours to totally finish, but its not that hard, so enjoy them and good luck! Oh and also, I think the recipe says to cook them until they are "dry on top"...I didnt' really know what that meant, so I cooked them until they started to crackle on top and I think they were perfect...who knows if that makes more sense :)

chel wakley said...

I have an idea.. we should have an AA party for the Hills. Invite all of our friends over that watch the hills and want to get over it. Have some good food. ha ha serioulsy that would be so funny.

chel wakley said...

ha ha seriously? it is such a small world. I am so happy you work for Jake

I know I listen to 97.1 every morning. That is what sparked my idea. I was so mad. WT!!