Wednesday, December 3

TODAY is a GOOD day

CONGRATS CORY!!
My brother passed a huge test to start his career in insurance.
He worked so hard.
Studied like a mad man.
And deserves that passing score!!

It's Grandpa Stapley's birthday.
One of James' heros.
I never got to meet him, but I know he is amazing.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!

I got some good news about my dream I am setting out to achieve.
AND
I have never seen the sky look so beautiful.
There are truly angels on earth today!

5 comments:

Krista said...

I love reading all your fun, ever so positive posts! And I love your hair dark!

Lauren Ricci said...

Congrats to your brother! That is an extremely hard test and passing it deserves major kudos. It was seriously the hardest test I took in my life! Which company will your brother be working for?

Glad you are having such a wonderful day!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

LOL! I know, it took me a while to actually admit that. ;) I really love ANY kind of chocolate with almonds, but for some reason a COLD king sized Hershey's w/ almonds does the trick EVERY time! And then I have to have a huge glass of OJ to wash it down. Hey... I'm easily pleased. :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats to Cory. You are just a ray of sunshine in my life! I'm always much cheesier on your blog than any others. I guess you just bring it out of me. P.S. I have some crazy Lonestar gossip.

sTaCiE said...

I Love how your always so happy Linds! Your blog is always fun to read!