Thursday, December 4

You know it's Christmas when...

The Santa Claus toilet seat cover comes out!
I love Christmas!

15 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

I love this so much! Classic! Lindsey, we never got a picture together at my shower! That makes me sad! :( But I do have a wonderful picture of you and Cambria on my camera being spazes...I love it! Thanks for coming girl, it meant a lot!

VanOrden Family said...

HAHAHA I totally remember that! Is it at your house now? How funny, I am going to have to come over just so I can use it! THanks for the great surprise visit last night and the poinsetta's! LOve you!

Carly said...

Wow. I'm not sure what's creepier...the fact that you have that, or that Santa is sharing a toilet with you... :) !!!

Kimbo said...

Yes! That is awesome! Gotta love white elephants!

LeAnn said...

I love it, that is awesome!

Jenny Alama said...

that.. is... AWESOME!

Jill said...

I taught you well!! Santa is welcome everywhere! Ho..Ho..Ho!
You are tooooo funny!

Julie said...

I NEED THIS! COOLEST GIFT EVER!

Lindsey said...

That is the exact same one that was always on my Grandma's toilet. Oh man, I miss those potty breaks! I'll have to get me one to carry on the tradition.

Nikki said...

I bet James is so happy every time he goes potty. I am sure he smiles and thinks happy thoughts while he does his business!!

Natalie said...

I love the toilet seat cover! Hilarious! Yes, I'm going to the MoTab concert, but on Saturday. I hope you have fun on Friday!

Cori and Colin said...

Linds!!! Where are you guys eating lunch this Saturday? I would love to come!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That is beautiful! I don't see why you wouldn't keep that up all year round!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Oh my heavens...
This is HILARIOUS!!!

The Nielsens said...

Oh my gosh I have been reading your blog for like an hour. I'm calling you tomorrow. You are so funny and I love the toilet seat. I LOVE YOU