Since I am totally awesome
And I love having pictures {Really... I do}
But have yet to fully immerse myself
With documenting our life with pictures
So...I will use other people's photos
To show what we have been up to
And I love having pictures {Really... I do}
But have yet to fully immerse myself
With documenting our life with pictures
So...I will use other people's photos
To show what we have been up to
So fun! Hope to do it again
We bought guitar hero
I was anti for so long
Why anti you say?
Because everyone liked it
But now I have come to terms that it totally rocks
We have loved just chillin watchin some movies
And yes.. this is our movie room
inside our basement apartment
We know... it rocks
{In my dreams}
My favorite part....
Our Christmas Tree
It was SO beautiful this year
Too bad there are no pictures
Forever in my heart I will remember that tree
And R.I.P. dear tree.
While trying to put it away
She decided to loose all her limbs
Sad day
Saw this flick with my parents
I loved it. James liked it.
Longer than we thought, but worth it
Still is one I would like to own
And family dinners!
This family looks like they love their family dinners too
Especially with that dancing ceramic chef in the middle
And last but certainly NOT least...
James chewed the biggest wad of gum
I have ever witnessed in my life
Truly it was incredible!!
Happy January!
My goal for January....
TAKE MORE PICTURES :)
We bought guitar heroI was anti for so long
Why anti you say?
Because everyone liked it
But now I have come to terms that it totally rocks
We have loved just chillin watchin some moviesAnd yes.. this is our movie room
inside our basement apartment
We know... it rocks
{In my dreams}
My favorite part....Our Christmas Tree
It was SO beautiful this year
Too bad there are no pictures
Forever in my heart I will remember that tree
And R.I.P. dear tree.
While trying to put it away
She decided to loose all her limbs
Sad day
Saw this flick with my parentsI loved it. James liked it.
Longer than we thought, but worth it
Still is one I would like to own
And family dinners!This family looks like they love their family dinners too
Especially with that dancing ceramic chef in the middle
And last but certainly NOT least...
James chewed the biggest wad of gum
I have ever witnessed in my life
Truly it was incredible!!
Happy January!
My goal for January....
TAKE MORE PICTURES :)



6 comments:
you are so funny, bet you never heard that before!! great post! I love sundays too!
Your hilarious!! Sounds like you had great times!!
I loved that movie too--everyone I went to see it with thought it was just weird but I thought it was pretty original and entertaining. You're the best!
Lindsey! I am so glad you visited our blog and decided to say hi! I love this blogging world. It is loads of fun. I know.... I keep saying I am going to go private, but then i just never do. And I don't really know if it's ever going to happen. I know... so weird of me. Anyway, you and your husband are lovely and I would love for you to visit again. :) You look great by the way.
xoxo,
lisa
you make me laugh Linds.... you are a hoot!!!!
You really had me wondering if you had that incredible Movie theater in your apartment! :) What color is my hair again? I love the pics! So funny!
Post a Comment