Tuesday, January 6

The other day I was telling James I have
2 major weaknesses in life.
But last night I realized there are 3
I love TV!
I was all set on doing my Turbo Jam
until I found out Gossip Girl was back on
and Bachelor premier was last night
It was a lovely night!
Ode to Ice Cream!
Nothing calms the soul
Satisfies the thirst
Makes your heart happy
and belly rejoice
Then a delicious bowl of ice cream!
I can never say no to ice cream...
I wouldn't want it's feelings to get hurt
And my true love
{other than Jamesy}
PIZZA
Seroiusly if I could eat pizza and ice cream
everyday for the rest of my life and
not turn into a blob...
I would!!

10 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

I totally and completely agree with all 3 of those!! Reading that post really makes me want to go watch the bachelor (that I filmed and haven't watched yet) and eat pizza and ice cream...gotta go!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I'm with ya on all 3... why do bad things have to be so GOOD?!?

Brittany said...

I love how much you love tv! I think I am right there behind ya!

Stacy said...

I am with you on TV and pizza. I definately could eat pizza everyday!

Heath said...

You are a fun blogger to visit! I know I'll always get a laugh! I too, love pizza, ice cream and I watched the Bachelor with intent. YOu and I are a lot alike!

Lisa said...

Yes! I do hair. You are thinking of going to hair school? That is awesome. It is a fabulous job. I went to Taylor Andrews Academy. I LOVED it and would highly recommend it to anyone. I don't know when it comes to finding a job if they look at the school TOO deeply, but i do know that Taylor Andrews has a really good reputation with Salons. ... you could e-mail me with any more questions! lisabug_14@hotmail.com
xoxo,
Lisa

Katie said...

Linds! I just found your blog, and I am so excited! You are so stinking cute!! Thanks again for having that fun party for Christmas! It was great to see you guys again. How is everything going for you?!

Spencer and Kealia said...

Linds! I'm totally with you on ALL three... but especially pizza! I think I could eat pizza everyday if budget allowed!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree Linds! Ice Cream is the best thing ever!

Lauren Ricci said...

I could eat pizza and watch TV every day for the rest of my life and be happy. Thanks for posting this and making me feel better about my addictions :-)

Have a great day!