Thursday, January 8

Today is my

1/2 BIRTHDAY!!

Today is a happy day for me
I am officially 6 months till my next birthday
The sun is shining
I get to go to lunch with a dear friend
Homeade pizza for dinner

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO ME!

9 comments:

TLJ said...

You're growing up so fast! Congratulations on another 1/2 year of a well-lived life.
May your half birthday be as magical as you have anticipated, and may James survive the next 6 months of birthday countdown and the ensuing birthday month of July.

Leah and Mike said...

Oh my goodness!! I didn't know anyone else in the world celebrated their 1/2 birthday but me!! I am so happy you do!! It is such a special day. I always have a little party for Addy's 1/2 birthday and Mike thinks I'm a little crazy :) Happy 1/2 Birthday, Linds!!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Happy Half Birthday beautiful lady! I can't wait to see you, I have been missing you!

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday!! Celebrate away!! You DESERVE it!!Love ya!!

Oh and I am coming to Utah in February...woohoo...want to meet up!?!?

The Gibson's said...

K you make me laugh so hard. I am really sad you didn't sing a long with me today on the phone hehe. Anyway happy 1/2 birthday and if you get with Aly I better be invited. ha

Stacy said...

I love that you love half birthdays so much! Happy half birthday to you!

Nikki said...

you are GORGEOUS!!!

sTaCiE said...

I love that you celebrate your half birthday! I think I'm going to do it too!! HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!! (i tried to comment yesterday but computer wouldn't let me so i'm late!)

Jill said...

I just love you!! Even though I've never been sucked into getting you a half birthday present...I still love you! You just make me smile and laugh and think of how great you are! Your beautiful too!!