I am going to admit I was not
an Obama supporter during the elections
but as I watched him be sworn in as
our 44th President of the United States
I got chills.
Tonight as I watched Obama, the President
walk out with the first lady..his wife
I cried.
I openly cried for the pure excitement
and joy that I felt through all
that has transpired today.
I pray he does well for our country.
He has brought a new excitement
to our country and I have caught the bug.
What a great day today was!
an Obama supporter during the elections
but as I watched him be sworn in as
our 44th President of the United States
I got chills.
Tonight as I watched Obama, the President
walk out with the first lady..his wife
I cried.
I openly cried for the pure excitement
and joy that I felt through all
that has transpired today.
I pray he does well for our country.
He has brought a new excitement
to our country and I have caught the bug.
What a great day today was!


1 comment:
Me too...
Post a Comment