I bet you are so gosh darn cute in the nursery!!!
I didn't know you got called to nursery! That's a hard workin job:) I bet the kiddos love you:) cute picture of you and james.
I love Sundays too, they really are great, truly the only day we get to relax and be together all week.
How fun you got called to nursery! I bet those kids freakin' love you guys! I always look forward to Sundays when Ryan is home with us with NO studying! Can't wait for Thursday! :)
You two are sooo cute!! Love ya lots!!
your so freaking cute! so nice to finally meet you :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I bet you are so gosh darn cute in the nursery!!!
I didn't know you got called to nursery! That's a hard workin job:) I bet the kiddos love you:) cute picture of you and james.
I love Sundays too, they really are great, truly the only day we get to relax and be together all week.
How fun you got called to nursery! I bet those kids freakin' love you guys! I always look forward to Sundays when Ryan is home with us with NO studying! Can't wait for Thursday! :)
You two are sooo cute!! Love ya lots!!
your so freaking cute! so nice to finally meet you :)
Post a Comment