Friday, January 16

Who knew? I sure didn't!

Last night I made a fool out of myself.
I was serving at Lonestar
and served a cute couple; the wifey was pregnant
The man ordered a Bud Light and she ordered O'Doules
I was so upset thinking this pregnant lady was
drinking alcohol. How dare she!
As I told others we were all getting fired up.
Poor fetus!

My manager decided to walk by and
maybe say something to the lady,
until he came back to me and said:

him: "It is just an O'Doules"
me: "Right... I don't care what brand it is
she's still drinking alcohol"
him: "O'Doules doesn't have alcohol in it"

Wow.

Um.

Riiight.

I was totally embarrassed.
Good times as a true blonde

6 comments:

Spencer and Kealia said...

lol! wow linds! i probably would have reacted the same way! no worries! great story!

LeAnn said...

I would have thought the same thing until I started working where I do. That is pretty funny, something to look back on and have a great laugh at later in life.

Cori and Colin said...

That's hilarious Linds! I would have done the exact same thing!

Stef said...

Linds you are great...I would have done the same! I know nothing about that stuff

The Hiatt's said...

HI Lindsey! YES! Bring as many people as you would like to the coupon party!! :)

Angi Gerrie said...

So, I read your story and thought it was pretty funny so last night on the way to the mall I start re-telling it to Kyle and his brother. I was just to the part where you started getting all upset and both of them interrupt and say "O'Doules doesn't have alcohol." I made them let me finish but we all got a laugh out of it. I am sure I have done things was dumber than that. I didn't know about no-alcohol beer either until this past New Year's when I heard some guys talking about it. You crack me up.