To shout from the heavens
How in love I am!!
You always dream about when you
will be married and who it will be
and how your life will be from then on out
I am very grateful for someone who
is an incredible man, loves me,
loves his family and my family.
I am so glad we have such a great
relationship and work to make
the other one better.
If he ever reads this:
Jamesy I love you more than anything!
Thank you for choosing me.
I love you sweet boy!
How in love I am!!
You always dream about when you
will be married and who it will be
and how your life will be from then on out
I am very grateful for someone who
is an incredible man, loves me,
loves his family and my family.
I am so glad we have such a great
relationship and work to make
the other one better.
If he ever reads this:
Jamesy I love you more than anything!
Thank you for choosing me.
I love you sweet boy!



1 comment:
Can I tell you that your blog, especially posts like this, are what I hope for and WILL NOT settle for anything less...the way you feel is what I am waiting to feel!!!!!!! You are a very lucky girl! Thanks for being so great!
Post a Comment