I knew it!
You wanted to know more about me
Well here you have it!
And secretly I wanted to do this to show
how freaking cool I am
{Things in blue I have done}
1. Started your own blog {um... hi. This is my blog you are reading that I started}2. Slept under the stars {love my tramp}
3. Played in a band {Does guitar hero count?!}
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower {totally}
6. Given more than you can afford to charity {Yep}
7. Been to Disneyland {Hated it. Vowed to never go back until my kids begged me}
8. Climbed a mountain {Lone Peak baby!}
9. Held a Praying Mantis {they were everywhere at Willow Canyon}
10. Sang a solo {I would rather stab myself in the eyeball with toothpicks}
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris {One of the best trips of my life}
13. Watched an amazing lightning storm {amazing}
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch {does cooking count? if not.. I built a dinosaur in elementary}
15. Adopted a child {my brother and his wife make fabulous candidates and are hoping to adpot soon}
16. Had food poisoning {no but James has. sad day}
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty {been to the top of the torch. so cool!}
18. Grown your own vegetables {I love peas from the garden. yummers}
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France {looks the same as the pictures}
20. Slept on an overnight train {we slept on a train from France to Switzerland}
21. Had a pillow fight {duh... that's our nightly ritual!}
22. Hitch hiked {I am not dumb}
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill {You have to! It's so exhillarating!}
24. Built a snow fort {then threw snowballs at eachother}
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping {not yet...}
27. Ran a Marathon {I have done 2 1/2 marathons, so that could equal one full one}
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse {pretty}
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset {love it}
31. Hit a home run {true that!}
32. Been on a cruise {top 5 vacations!}
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors {Pennsylvania}
35. Seen an Amish community {love Amish with all my wee lil heart and they make the best honey!}
36. Taught yourself a new language {but I really want to learn Kim/Julie/Linds/Ash language!}
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied {I have learned I don't want money to be satisfied. long hard lesson for that one. I am NOT saying that to be self righteous, just have seen a lot of hurt and anguish and greed over freaking money}
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing {fun fun}
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David {he sure is big}
41. Sung karaoke {yes, but would rather get sat on by an elephant}
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt {been there. done that. hope to go soon}
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant {yep}
44. Visited Africa {hopefully we get to go with Jerry soon!}
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight {awe... the Caymans}
46. Been transported in an ambulance {Kristi and I rode in one once}
47. Had your portrait painted {I want to get a character done of James and I... but the answer is no to question 47}
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris {at night too!}
51. Gone scuba diving
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud {it was awesome!}
54. Gone to a drive-in theater {awe... I love the drive in}
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies {does making co-workers by them for a Girl Scout count?}
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason {yes. I LOVE flowers}
64. Donated blood {give said the little stream. I like donating my blood}
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp {I want to}
67. Bounced a check {if you don't make mistakes how are you suppossed to learn?}
68. Flown in a helicopter {nope. I will never do it. Gpa Forrest said not to}
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy {haven't thrown any away yet}
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial {yep...one of my favorites}
71. Eaten Caviar {barf no!}
72. Pieced a quilt {soon enough! making some with Raquel}
73. Stood in Times Square {and next to Naked Cowboy too}
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job {forced to quit. I would fall asleep on the phone when I worked for a telemarketing company. Probably not the smartest time in my life}
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone {running from a teacher in 5th grade, tripped over the weather stripping on the door at school}
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle {love motorcycles!}
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car {just a month ago!}
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper {I am so cool}
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House {oustide ... big yard}
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating {sweedish fish}
88. Had chickenpox {so cute}
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury {got called to jury duty}
91. Met someone famous {Dorothy from Rosanne}
92. Joined a book club {yes... but it never went anyone}
93. Lost a loved one {yes}
94. Had a baby {still 3 years out on that one}
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone {hi.. it's 2009}
99. Been stung by a bee {stupid bee}
100. Visited Italy
Secretly I know you want to do it to! Just do it, it's fun!


4 comments:
WOW...I am impressed...we have done a lot of the same things (plus or minus a few) However, WHAT IS WRONG WITH DISNEYLAND???? It really is the happiest place on earth!! I think you just need to go with me!! :)
Are you crazy?!?! You don't like Disneyland?!?! Yes, you are totally crazy!! But I still love ya:)
If you go to Disneyland with anyone, it is going to be me fo' sho'. More importantly, how long did it take you to answer all of those questions? My goodness! Oh, and how is your new red headband? Love you...
I would have never guessed that you don't like Disney Land!!! Who did you go with? Are you sure you went to the right place???
Post a Comment