Today while I was visiting with my Dad
at the hospital I learned:
- Watch out for the bald 50 something man
who works there. He will YELL at you if you
look lost and forgot which hall to go down
{true story}
- The nurse still has her pager set to
'Jingle Bells' cause it makes her happy
- Cough medicine truly is magical
- You get hooked up with food
AND they serve it to you
AND they clean it all up
- Volunteers make little heart pillows as big as
your hand to squeeze when you feel emotions
- Volunteers also offer you 'booties'
- You'll get cat calls about the Wendy's bags
you are holding and not your looks
- And I am fascinated with needles
Truly it is a whole different world inside
those hospitals. I am glad they
are watching over my Dad and soon
one day my brother will be apart of
the secret world of hospitals


3 comments:
I'm glad your dad is being well cared for, I hope he gets to feeling better soon!
Isn't it such a comfort to know your dad is being taken care of!! I hope he feels better soon!!
Linds I'm sorry to hear your dad is sick, but glad he's getting the care he needs! Hope he gets feeling better soon! Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment