Monday, January 12

Sometimes

you don't expect things to happen
to you or to anyone close to you.
My dear sweet Dad is sick with pneumonia
And nothing is harder for me then
to see my rock and my hero sick.
He is ok. The nurses and doctors are
taking good care of him.
And the Lord will be with him.

I love you Dad! 
You will be in our prayers
Get well soon!!!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

That sucks! Hope your dad starts feeling better soon!

JeSs said...

Hope all gets better and he recovers. we will keep your fam In our prayers!

Shane said...

LJ is a tough nut. He'll pull through just fine. Give him a hug for us.

Emily said...

All that time that our parents spent caring for us when we were sick - I'm sure he appreciates all the love and support now.

Lindsey said...

My mom told me about your dad this morning! Bummer. I'm sure he'll be fine in no time.

chel wakley said...

I will put him in our prayers too. keep us posted

Nikki said...

We are thinking of him. Can I just tell you what an AMAZING family you have Linds. ......Last week I was sick with bronchitis, and Brooklyn with RSV and croup. Your sweet mom had made your dad soup since he was sick too, and she made enough that we had soup and rolls for dinner too. Then today (while your dad is in the hospital) she makes cookies, and makes sure that there is enough for my entire family. Your family is so awesome!!! I love them so much, and feel like in some little way I am a tid bit Jacob's since I live so close!! wink wink!!! I Hope Lonny feels better fast. We are all thinking of him and your mom. If they need anything please let us know so I can help out.

Lisa said...

Happy 1\2 birthday! And I hope your Dad gets feeling better. I was going to tell you, you look awesome! Have you lost weight since High School? You need to fill me in!