Thursday, February 26

Blessings

always seem to come in disguise.
As I was serving at Lonestar last night
two cute old men
wanted ice cream with caramel
after their meal.

As I was ever so beautifully pouring
the caramel over their scoop of ice cream
the lid came off and caramel
went EVERYWHERE!

And conveniently most of it landed
in the bowl with ice cream in it.
I couldn't serve that ice cream who
was having a nice bath in caramel,
and definitely could not waste it.
Ahhhh... the blessings of a caramel
mishap was mine and a few others
FORTUNE!!

7 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

Wow!!! That picture of ice-cream looks divine. I'm definitely going to Baskin Robins TONIGHT!!

Fez said...

lucky! love caramel on ice cream...
p.s. don't know if you've heard but i'm engaged!!! :)

Fez said...

oh, um... by the way "Fez" is actually Jenny Wells. Ha! Sorry about that. I'm on my fiance's computer logged in as him and didn't know it.

Stacey Sargent said...

Ohhhh that sounds sooo yummy! I want that right now!

Shae said...

Wait..... You work at Lonestar? Which one? My boyfriend works at the one in Centerville! But still the carmel ice cream sounds delicious! OH! FYI I don't think I'm going to Pocatello. I'm starting my new job soon and thats possible one of the weekends they want me to work. :( But its still a maybe. I LOVE YOUR FACE!!!

Burt Bunch said...

That looks so good! We missed you last night, but hopefully I'll see you sometime soon! Love you!

Leah and Mike said...

YUMMY!!! You are so lucky !!!