Hi Tam!!
Missed you at the B&N
I ventured to Barnes and Noble
to buy myself a journal.
I use to write in my journal everyday
I have missed it.
This very cute orange journal
will help me start tracking our memories once again
I am excited!!
I read this book over the weekend.
It is a light, fun, and sort of a cheesy read.
I loved it!
The character in the book keeps a small notebook
filled with 'pink' notes.
Whenever she met someone who either
inspired her or that touched her
{in her heart not physically}
she would write a pink note:
Their name, and why they were noteworthy.
I bought a journal for my pink notes
And I am excited to be able to recognize the good
and remember everyday people who
are extraordinary


4 comments:
that's so fun! i wanted to start a grateful journal, something that i fill with things that i am grateful for... like great friends, or those 100 calorie packs, or even small things like toilet paper... haha! love your post! i think it's a great way to keep track of people in your life and how they've influenced you. xx
great idea! i started a grateful journal a few years ago in this little composition notebook i made all cute and took with me everywhere... and then lost it. arg. so have i written in one since? of course not. but you've inspired me to do it again! thanks girlie!
Linds! I love that idea! I hope you don't mind if I steal it. You are darling and I hope life is great for you :)
What a cute idea. I bought a little notebook on Valentine's Day to start writing down things Rob does that make me feel special or happy, etc. Great minds think alike! So fun seeing you last night. Thanks for the awesome service!!!
Post a Comment