Monday, February 2

Dream Zone

This weekend I dreamt:

my husband was in jail.
that a dear family member died.
{This one hurt. I woke up really torn up.}
I was in a porta potty and it tipped over.
And I almost didn't get out of tipped over potty.
I was 2 hours late to my half marathon.
I met Chet from the Real World
while he was working at Subway.

PS If you have dream books or dream
analysis knowledge, please don't share it
I would rather not know.

6 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Dreams are crazy!! Aren't you glad you wakeup and they are dreams and not reality! :)

Kristen said...

My prediction is your pregnant...that is going to make the 1/2 marathon a little tricky. Let me know:)

Misses Barlow said...

Wow! what is up with this craziness!? i don't interpret dreams or anything but... this is what i predict... your husband will go to jail because he is going to steal from subway's to feed a poor family, chet from the real world wants your body and told you to meet him in the porta potty - which is why you almost didn't get out of there before it tipped over, and you will be 2 hours late to the half marathon because your family member died from running it with you BUT without training! booyah!

Lisa said...

Linds! I saw that Zumba class going on one wednesday night at the Life Center and it made me green with envy! I wanted to go in... but I felt kinda dumb! So instead I just ran my little heart out on my treadmill. Anyway, maybe this week I will go. I am loving your blog lately. I think I will add it to my list of blogging friends. :) I am considering doing the 1\2 marathon too. I just need somethin' to get my butt in shape!! So I will check out your other blog too!
xoxo.
lisa

Lindsey said...

I hate crazy dreams like that. Don't try to analyze. Although, it is common knowledge that you do have nutso dreams while pregnant. I guess I'm just trying to freak you out in place of Alexis.

Cori and Colin said...

I hate when I have dreams like that!! You wake up and you're so upset even though you know it's not real! I totally know what you're talking about!