I wish I could too, but I can't for 2 reasons. One, we don't have a Denny's out here, and two, it's not in my diet.
We just went to a Denny's in hopes of getting lunch (thinking the breakfast rush would be over)and the line was around the whole building. So, we decided to come home and eat a good ol' turkey sandwich...dang!!
I went! It was crazy busy, but you can't pass up a free breakfast!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I wish I could too, but I can't for 2 reasons. One, we don't have a Denny's out here, and two, it's not in my diet.
We just went to a Denny's in hopes of getting lunch (thinking the breakfast rush would be over)and the line was around the whole building. So, we decided to come home and eat a good ol' turkey sandwich...dang!!
I went! It was crazy busy, but you can't pass up a free breakfast!
Post a Comment