Tuesday, February 3

How you doin?

How are you with keeping your resolutions/goals?
I made a goal for January to take more pictures
I took one.
That will have to be a continuing goal.

As far as running and sticking to the schedule
it's has gone pretty well so far.
Sometimes I would rather die
or eat a bowl of ice cream
then put on my running gear
and go get er done.

As always with most everything
it always is rewarding when you do it.

Maybe one day I can wear a fake sports bra
like her without worrying I will be punched in the face.
And I am going to set up a Saturday long run group
starting on January 21 if anyone is interested
leave a comment on my
running blog.

7 comments:

Spencer and Kealia said...

So get this, you were in my dream last night! So crazy i know! But for some reason, we were running away from someone/something. We were in NY (of course) and you were like "come on! jump the gate" (as in don't pay for the subway, we don't have time). so i jumped the "gate" and we got caught by the police. then we escaped and ran down the street and hid from everyone. then the cops found us and charged us $5,000 for not paying the subway fee and for running away. i only remember this last part cause then i woke up laughing - i told the cop that i don't have that kind of money, i can't even afford to eat. crazy!

tiffanie said...

hi lindsey i hope that you dont mind but i added you to my blog, yes im a stalker
tiffanie barnes aka wagstaff

Unknown said...

hmm, yeah. don't we all wish we could run in itty bitty sports bras with our skinny chicken legs. yeah right.

Kristen said...

That's cool that you found that picture of me on the internet...I told them to keep them private...but whatever:)

Brooke said...

good for you girl....i like my icecream lol

The Gibson's said...

You make me laugh. That is a good one. i am glad you are staying ontop of your goals. miss ya lady we will talk soon.

Lexi Patterson said...

So far I have only consistently kept up with two and a half of my resolutions. But that's better than nothing right? Good luck with the picture taking, you can do it! Oh yeah, and you're my hero for running half marathons. I hate running. Running a half marathon and doing a mini-triathlon are two things on my list of things to do before I die. Maybe I'll get around to it one day, and you'll be my inspiration. xoxo