Friday, February 6

We're excited for...

Valentines Day
Me going to Missouri
Cooper coming to town
Boys trip to St. George
Lucy getting baptized
Running the half marathon
And planning our trip for the year!

What are you excited for?!

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

For a weekend getaway we are planning, our trip to Utah for my brother's graduation and having the whole entire family together for the very first time.

Lindsey said...

To finally work out today...the first time in over a week. Making my dad's wacky cake for his birthday par-tay tonight. Stake conference on Sunday (aka, not going to church).

Tamara Jacobs said...

You coming to visit and Summer!

Nikki said...

I am excited for you! (and the pool opening in the summer)

Steffani Dastrup said...

Going to Hawaii in T-minus 3 days! Woot! Woot!

Trisha said...

I am excited that you finally have music on your blog!!! I love it and I love you fancy nancy!!!