at 4am when he woke with the
worst pain in his life.
He has been battling a
kidney stone for 4 weeks now
but the pain was now too much.
We got to the ER by 7:45am
by barely surviving me almost
getting us in an accident.
They helped him minimize the pain.
We were admitted to the hosptirl
and waited for his surgery at 4:00pm.
Then 4:30pm.
Then 6:0pm.
Then 8:00pm.
And finally at 9:30pm
James went into surgery and the
doctor was able to get the stone.
The stone was large.
So large it wouldn't have come on its own
As well as being stuck behind a flap of tissue.
He feels so much better.
Glad to be done with pain and sickness
for the past month.
Soundly he sleeps next to me
and how grateful I am for the
wonderful doctors, nurses, and family prayers
that were sent for James.


9 comments:
Glad to hear he is feeling better, too bad it took so long to happen.
I'm so glad they were able to get everything in order and that he feels good! Sounds like it was not a fun experience at all! Miss ya Linds!
I'm so glad he is home and doing better. love you linds. talk to you tomorrow.
I am glad he is feeling better. My Grandpa has been having stones since Christmas Eve. Last week they went in and zapped all of his with lasers because he hadn't passed them. Let me know if you guys need anything. XXOXOXO
Oh wow! I'm glad he's ok!
So glad he finally got rid of that thing! See you soon.
So glad that James is feeling better! He's a trooper, I hear those are not easy. Let us know if you need anything!
I haven't been the best blooger lately but you should definately come to that jazz class on sat..it doesn't matter how much or how little dance expierence you have as long as you like to do it, you probably would enjoy the class
Oh Linds! That sucks! I am so glad he is feeling better. My dad had kidney stones last year, and he honestly thought he might die from the pain! Hopefully they don't come back!
Post a Comment