Tuesday, February 17

Tell the whole truth

Chel tagged me to post 10 Honest sCrap about me!
This may or may not be pretty.

1: My mind is always racing. I am constantly thinking about something or jib-jabbering about it. Husband has to tell my mind to go to sleep every night because I talk about one item to the next and so on, out loud while we lay there in the dark. Sometimes I can't concentrate on what someone is saying cause I am thinking of an off subject from something we are talking about and I nod and agree with what they are saying but really I have no idea what they just said.

2: Secretly I enjoy getting zits... just so I can pop them. If I find one I touch it and touch it to make it bigger so when I pop it hopefully it will explode. This doesn't always help with my face being visually acceptable... especially when last week I tried popping one too soon and Trish said 'What's that thing on your face? It's freakin huge!'.

3: Things don't really gross me out. I can not shower for days at a time, re-wear clothes I have already worn that may or may not have stains on them. It just doesn't bother me. But it bothers husband. So I have tried to be better... for him. But secretly sometimes I turn on the shower when he goes to work so he thinks I showered, but I didn't.

4: There are four things you can feed to me and I will think you were an angel sent from heaven and will forever love you ... Pizza, Ice Cream, Cereal, and Peanut m&ms

5: I have always looked up to my brothers and wanted to be like them; so much that I memorized every word to 'It's the End of the World by R.E.M' to impress them. I still can recite it in one breath.

6: I didn't like my boobs that nature gave me until I was in college.

7: I am scared of the dark. There I said it. We live in a basement apartment and when all the lights are off I still think someone is hiding in a corner waiting to kill me. In fact, just last night I told James I am afraid to move into a house for fear of walking around in the dark.

8: I would rather have my teeth pulled then deal with spiders. A little intense? I think not. When I see a spider I cover it with a glass until James kills it. He feels bad for the ugly little beast suffering a slow and painful death... I don't.

9: I am very very VERY protective. Mainly of family, but also friends as well. I am instantly into the role of protecting them if anything is said or done to them. You don't mess with my family! Do what you want to me, but mess with my family and I will make you pay.

10: I love dance. My favorite of course is clogging, but I love all forms. I usually cry when I am at a dance performance. Dance is so beautiful and the dancers always put their whole heart into what they are doing... it is passion at it's finest.

Your turn!
I get to tell 8 people to do it
Or I stab you in the eyeball with toothpicks
Tam, Linds J, Trishie, Meri,
Megs, Chels O, Lia, & Brittany!!

12 comments:

chel wakley said...

Yeah I am so glad that you did it. ha ha your awesome.

Jenna said...

THis is laugh out loud funny! Memorizing REM is impressive, I never know what they're saying in that song.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I remember your boob isues back in the day. And I was thinking to myslef, man I wish we could trade! And don't worry I am afraid of the dark too!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Man I should spell check!!

Lindsey said...

Maybe you could teach me the words on a slow day at the Star. P.S. Will you tell Trish to put me on her list...you know I heart her!

Kristen said...

I am glad you appreciate your great boobs! Lucky girl! Make sure you remember them how they are, because after child bearing you'll be wishing you could have them back.

Brittany said...

Tag me Brittany, how many Brittany's do you know? Kidding...I am totally afraid of the dark too. And things under my bed! At night after I turn of the light I have to run and jump on my bed so nothing can grab me from under the bed! I hate the dark! And spiders...oh hate those little suckers...I would kill every single one of them in this world if I could..or actually make someone else do it! And I am rambling..but we are one in the same! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Haha! Sometimes i can't concentrate on what other people are saying too! So i just act like i know and just go along with it. Especially lately my mind just can't focus on one thing for too long. That is so funny!

Cori and Colin said...

haha, oh my gosh, I'm terrified of spiders and the dark too!! You are not alone! That's so cute that you're protective, and be proud of those girls you have!

Burt Bunch said...

I loved reading this, so hilarious!

Jenny Alama said...

your #3 killed me! i love that you try to keep it a secret. i love that you love cereal, hate spiders, are afraid of the dark and love dance. we're so much alike... miss you girl!!!

Jill said...

Honestly...I can say I knew all those things about you! Well I am your Mom so I guess I should.
Love ya just as you are!