The first five people to respond to this
post will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you.
My choice.
For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
But you probably will...I'm just saying.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
That gives me a good 10 1/2 months to get it done!
4. It will be a surprise.
The catch
is that you must repost this on your blog
and offer the same to the first 5 people
who do the same on your blog.
The first 5 people to do so,
and leave a comment telling me they did,
win a FABULOUS homemade gift by me!
And I have the BEST idea!
HoOrAy for giving!


7 comments:
Yes! I am the first one!
This sounds fun!!
okay...So I am totally the first to respond and I totally want to win. BUT....I don't have a blog, so I can't re-post it. Does that mean I automatically loose??? I really want to win a Lindsey gift!!
--Jennifer Lane
Yes!!! I'd like mine to be made left-handed please.
I'm so excited! I love this idea!
I'm excited too, I have seen it on other peoples blogs!!
Yep you were number five, but just by the hair on your chinny chin chin.
Man why couldn't I have gotten on here sooner!! :(
Post a Comment