Thursday, February 19

We love to dream

about the future
about our life
about vacations we want to make
about even our children's names.
It's so fun to try to come up with
baby names that both of us like
and agree on.
Our families know our names.
One I will share. One I am saving.
Saving due to the slight fact
that there will be no such baby
for years. And we are ok with that.
ObViOuSly :)

Our first girl will be named
Jacquelyn Jill
{after our amazing mothers}
She will be called JJ.

Our first little boys' name James
came up with a month or so ago.
I aDoRe it!

We will not be having some of our own
littles in our household soon,
but I am excited for the time when they get here!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

JJ is cute. I'll look forward to the time when we can know your boy's name. I'm glad you guys are able to agree. The most stressful part of being pregnant was knowing Rob and I would be fighting in the hospital about a name. Luckily, we were both inspired. Otherwise, who knows what would have become of our little bug!

Brittany said...

Ooooh I love baby names! I think I've told you that a million times!! I will talk names anytime you want sista! I love em, love em, love em! If you tell me yours I will tell you mine! :)

us said...

Hey! How random! How are u? Thanks for the comment, I'll be sure to keep the killer sales comin.

The Nielsens said...

Love the name. Love you. Call me for lunch soon. It has been forever