I absolutely HATE gossip.
I have always tried to steer clear
of gossip and I found myself tangled
in its web this past week or so.
Oh how I hate it.
I am totally guilty of it.
Why is it that bad things about
others is so easy to listen to and talk about?
I am done with it.
I have had gossip about me.
Freak, I have overheard people in my
own office talk about me.
It felt horrible.
How dare I do the same to others.
What I thought to be a higher act
of telling said person what was going on,
I started a web of confusion and hurt
that was all caused by my emotion
and jumping to a conclusion that was not there.
I have made apologies that were hard to do.
I have learned my lesson.
I hope I can rise above and be a better person.
I have been praying and trying to become
a person who I will always be proud of.
It is lessons like this one who mold and shape
you into who you are as an individual.
I pray I may continually learn how to be
more Christlike and a person of true integrity;
not only for myself but for
my husband and future children as well.


6 comments:
gossip is so easy to succumb to sometimes. you are so cute. I cannot wait to see you in two days!!! get ready to party!:) love you!
oh my gosh i know what you mean, i try to steer clear of it as well, but sometimes some people bring it out in you. ugh.
i just try to remember no one is perfect and every one has flaws, this is how i apologize for my gossipy ways.
you're not alone. i think we all can empathize with this. its good that you notice it- even though you then feel guilty and bad for doing it. but thats why we're human. to learn, grow, and become better each day. you are so amazing! i'm blessed to even just know you! love you!!!
This is something I really need to work on to. I love how honest you are and make me realize some of the things I need to improve on.
You're the best. Hopefully this girl/girls know who you TRULY are and CARRY ON. I hate gossip too. I've never been entangled in it, luckily, I cringe when it begins in a conversation and imagine that the person were THERE listening too. It helps me curb any desire to participate in it. So, on another note. I've been to ZUMBA, finally, where are you? I thought I might see you there. Do you know they have a new SAT class? 10:15 am, in case you want to come.
Truly one of life's challenges. I remember coming home from my mission, and the first time I gossiped after I came home, it hit me like a TON of bricks! I wish I had that feeling everytime. It would be easier to steer clear of!
Post a Comment