Saturday, March 21

Homeland - Scotland

James had such a good time in Scotland!
The country is beautiful.
The people are wonderful.
And it was awesome to see all
the places his father grew up
James and his father, Jerry
James and Jerry standing next to the
house Jerry was born and lived for a bit.
See the second car on the other side of 
the road - that is Jerry's house.
And it is right next to the Edinburgh Castle.
Astonishing, right?!
James with a part of the Edinburgh castle behind
James on the famous bridge on 
St. Andrews golf course.
This is the first golf course in the world
and is just 'incredible'. 
Just a picture of the cute man next to a sign.
I chose some random pictures of his trip.
He can't stop telling stories and the little
things he got to learn and see about his family history
It was a once in a lifetime opportunity
and he lived it to its fullest!

3 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Wow, what an amazing trip! Cool heritage for sure!! Linds, I can't help but laugh everytime I see the Nanerpus commercial.....so funny!! Miss ya girl!!

Jenna said...

Scotland looks beautiful. I'm glad you survived while he was gone.

Natalie said...

That sounds like such an amazing trip! Too bad you couldn't go!