James last night decided on Mexi-Cali for dinner.
It is one of his favorite dishes
his Mom would make for him.
I learned the step by step process
from the workings of a most famous
and most handsome chef.
The taste of chili I don't like
{not a fan of ground beef and beans}
but it sure did smell fantastic.
After he took the 'taste bite' he says
"Take a picture to document this beauty"
The little things that happen within
the workings of our relationship make
things in this world seem bright and fun.
Like going to the grocery store last night
and James getting embarrassed that
I put up a fight about butter suppossed
to be 3/$5 instead of 2/$5.
Taking a long drive together along Wasatch.
And getting a kiss goodnight!
He makes my heart full of joy and happiness!!


2 comments:
hey girl! just answered your pastry flour question in my comments section. hope it helps. :)
hope you have a fab weekend!
Your posts always make me smile Linds!! It's so true, I was just thinking the other day while I was vacuuming I thought about how much I love vacuum lines! That's sounds so dumb, but I know what you mean!
Post a Comment