Monday, March 2

Granny Isa

James' Granny Isa passed
away this last Friday.
It was unexpected,
but she went peacefully.
In fact she was up cleaning the house
the morning she passed away.
She was a wonderful woman.
Jamesy loved her very much.
I wish I could have met her.
In due time I will.

With unfortunate circumstances
has brought an AMAZING opportunity
for James and his family.
They will be flying back to
Scotland on Wednesday to go to the
funeral and then spend a week
seeing and experiencing Scotland
and where James' Dad grew up.

All the siblings are able to go.
Which is a miracle in itself.
I am grateful this trip has come about
because I don't think it would have
happened if we tried to plan it.

We love and will miss you
Granny Isa

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sorry to hear about James' grandma. She sounds really great! That would be so awesome to get to go to Scotland!

Stef said...

wait are you going to scotland? that is awesome! But very sad that James' grandma passed away, especially unexpected. But that is the one great thing about funerals is that everyone you love is together. :)

LeAnn said...

So sorry to hear about James' grandma, our thoughts and prayers are with you and James and his family while they travel to Scotland.